The Carcinoid and Neuroendocrine Tumor Society (CNETS) India was established in 2013 by a group of healthcare professionals dedicated to advancing the field of neuroendocrine tumor (NET) disease management.
We have both professional and patient advocacy wings to connect with both NET specialists as well as patients in the Indian subcontinent.
Subscribe to get updates from us
CNETS India is a proud member of INCA
Carcinoid or neuroendocrine neoplasms is a rare cancer group affecting less than 5 in 100,000 persons each year.
Our Society is the first and only active patient advocacy group serving Neuroendocrine/Phaeochromocytoma/Paraganglioma patients in the Indian Subcontinent. Our aim is to increase awareness about the NETs amongst the general public and healthcare professionals in South East Asian region and support all NET patients and caregivers in their journey with Neuroendocrine cancers.
INVITING PATIENT AND PHYSICIAN FEEDBACK
INCA invites NET patients and healthcare professionals to SCAN the challenges in NET diagnostics, treatment and care.
SCAN is a global assessment:
- among NET patients & healthcare professionals
- by a self-administered online questionnaire
SCAN measures worldwide:
- The availability of NET diagnostic tools
- The level of access to NET treatments
- The level of access to ongoing checks
- The level of access to healthcare professionals
- Out-of-pocket costs of NET treatment and care
- The provision of supportive services
- Leading healthcare issues NET patients face today
Spread the word to make global impact!
- available in 14 languages:
- less than 15 minutes to complete
Find out more about SCAN here https://incalliance.org/scan/
Availability of Gallium 68 DOTANOC PET CT in India
For more discussions and information on medical specialists, hospitals and availability of PRRT in India, join our support group on Facebook- click here.
Reach out to Us
We are reachable on email- email@example.com
Follow us on twitter here